No matter what your industry or sector, we offer a complete range of security gates and automated barrier solutions. Whether you need car park barriers or custom-designed gates, we provide automation solutions for every scenario.
Mercury Security & Facilities Management provides a complete range of automated barriers and security gate solutions, car park barriers, anti-ram-raid rising bollards, and full-height turnstiles.
We also offer a range of control options for the automated barriers and gates we install, with a choice of options to suit your specific needs:
- Fully functional custom-designed gates
- A choice of control options including radio remote controls, keypads, and GSM telephone-based intercom systems, right up to a fully-fledged computer interfaced 'proximity reader access control system.'
Why choose Mercury Security & Facilities Management for your automated barrier solutions?
Our operators can provide you with remote site entry/exit, all from the Mercury NSI Gold approved Command & Control Monitoring Centre. In many instances, we fully manage the entire process from design to commission. Furthermore, we provide expert advice and guidance to the end-user to ensure the safety of those using, or in the vicinity of, these gates.
Because quality is at the core of all the security services we offer, when you choose us to become your trusted specialist automation partner, designing, supplying, and fitting your gate or barrier solution, we in return give you the following:
- An initial, informal meeting without any charge to you
- Complimentary measurements for your new gate
- Removal and recycling of your old gate where applicable
- Storage of your new gate until you require it
- Local delivery
- A bespoke solution designed especially for you
- The best prices from a NACOSS Gold company
- A fully compliant solution
If you're looking to find out more about the extensive range of barrier solutions we offer, please call us on +44 28 92620510 or fill in the contact form below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.