We place great emphasis on quality and relevant training, and our customers tell us, “by having our accredited training division at Mercury House, we bring added value from our training academy”.
We invest in our staff’s professional development. Well-trained employees provide a better service standard; they are much more motivated and know we value them by giving them the best training & tools to do their job to a very high and professional standard.
There is nothing that training cannot do. Nothing or no-one is beyond its reach. It can change bad habits to good ones. Through practice, you can destroy wrong principles and recreate excellent ones.
We firmly believe training is crucial if we want our employees to do their jobs correctly and efficiently.
We offer you World Host Training; an organisation needs to ensure staff skills and knowledge are up to date and remain competent to perform their duties. A comprehensive training plan benefits not only the company but also members of your staff and customers.
- Approved Security Industry Authority trainers
- Private Security Authority Ireland
- Health and Safety training
- COVID-19: Psychological First Aid
- World Host Customer Service
- First Aid
- Fire Marshalling
- AED Operator
- Manual Handling
- NOCN Approved Trainer
- BTEC Level 2 Counter-Terrorism and NACTSO Instructor
- Physical Control and Restraint Instructor for MAYBO
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” - Albert Einstein